The Shopify Mastery Workshop (On-Demand video recordings) is designed to give you the A to Z of starting and scaling a Shopify store.
You will learn everything you need to know to set up a store, add products, optimize listings, drive traffic, manage shipping, customer service and more.
The workshop is conducted by Nechole Whitlock, a Shopify expert.
What you will learn
The first session is all about the basics. We explain how the Shopify model works, why you should consider Shopify and your store and business model.
- Adjust Your Mindset
- Build Schedule
- Why Shopify
- Understanding Shopify
- Store Model
- Business Model
- Understanding and Defining Niche
The fun starts with Part 2! Nechole will guide you through setting up your Shopify account, store, adding products and optimizing listings.
- Create Shopify Account
- Setup Shopify
- Define Store
- Shopify Themes, Menu, Features
- Setup Domain, Logo, Address and Email
- Create Social Media Assets
- Collections and Menus
- Add Products
- Optimize Listing
In Part 3, we do a deep dive into various paid and free apps available for Shopify. You will also learn about important aspects such as shipping, payments, paid ads and more.
- Shopify FREE Apps
- Paid apps, Upsell apps
- Page Setup: Policies, Contact Us , etc
- Preferences, Meta Tags
- Shopify and Paypal payments
- Customer Discounts and Coupons
- Facebook/IG Ads
- Google Ads/Bing Ads
- Marketing Apps
- Email Marketing
- Integration Apps or Sales Channel: ETSY, Pinterest, Walmart, Amazon
- Customer Service and Returns
The last part of the workshop is all about scaling your store, and tracking your numbers. You will also meet a doormat manufacturer from India that can dropship your PL products.
- Black Friday Prep and Checklist
- Track Your Numbers
- E-commerce Tools
- Social Signals
- Selling Strategies
- Outsourcing Operations
- Meet Cocotuft - a doormat supplier from India that can integrate with your Shopify store to dropship your private label mats
Buy on-demand videos to learn the A to Z of selling on Shopify so you can start and scale your own ecommerce store.